Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The good thing about life is that if you wait it changes...

I think I need a drum roll here. Let's start little and get bigger...
  • My stove is fixed
  • My dryer works and enables me to keep up with puppy laundry
  • My one-day floor job was done in 7 and my furniture is now back in place
  • Chantal is getting settled in after moving to the Grandparents and hopefully this is a good change in perspective
  • I got a promotion
  • Os the foster puppy is feeling great (his barking though, while a good sign, is not so great)
  • DJ is out of the hospital
I think that's it? Isn't that enough? Life can really be rough sometimes but there is always good around the corner. 

1 comment:

  1. Yep, just accentuate the positive. Thanks for doin' that. I enjoyed that on this (hotter than Hell) Monday morning.

    Honestly, I don't know how you keep up. Sending you a BIG HUG and a bigger ATTAGIRL! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete