Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Vacation?

What am I doing? Masquerading as a domesticated stay at home mom. See the scarf I am making myself?




I made a ham today and Hello Dolly's...I'll do Peanut Butter Blossoms tomorrow and perhaps Buckeyes and sausage balls...All in prep for the big day. My kids are playing outside with their friends, I've taken my Dad shopping and made plans to catch up with friends. Retirement looks like such a beautiful thing!

I'm also masquerading as a psycho crazy dog lady...Willow has re-located to Northern VA and is doing well in her now foster home. She's already had an inquiry and may be soon adopted (paws crossed!) And we have put Sylvester "out there" to be adopted. I love the little bugger but I know I can't keep him. And I have an appointment with my most awesomest-evah! dog trainer this week. I'm still having big issues with the boys and refuse to get in the middle of another dog fight. I don't want teeth re-directed on me. Cross your fingers for rock-hard-headed-Roscoe cause I'm about ready to choke his ass! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/23/2010

    I think you'd love the stay-at-home mom thing....but domesticated? I've been a stay-at-home mom for almost 8 years and I'm still wild as hell : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I would totally love it! I'll be wild later though once Dena comes back in town. THe little ones will go to their dad's and we shall go out! :)

    ReplyDelete