Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hmmm...

I'm not in a happy place. I'm sick and have been for 2 days. Nothing you can put a finger on but a fever and raging headache nonetheless. I thought it was a cold at first and now I wish it was.

No one seems to want my house...Refinancing sounds like a good idea and would save me money long term but I wanted a new house. I've put so much work into it I'm tired, but I still bought paint for the last room to be done, paint for the patio furniture and shit to start re-staining the deck. I long for the day when there will be no reason to own a 4 bedroom house. The upkeep is freakin astounding. And expensive. Yeah, I know why some moms stay home but facing all that would be annoying too. Can't I just move to some small 2 bedroom in the city? No. I still have 3 kids at home.

In much brighter news, D finally got through all her testing and training bullshit and "marked up." So today as I lay around like a zombie with one side of the brain caved in wondering how I can possibly enjoy 3 hours on a football field this evening, she is out driving a train to the beach. Yep, she's a train conductor. Go Dena! Work it out!

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon Lilli! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/26/2010

    Ugh, that just sucks. I'm sorry about the house and that you're not feeling well. When it rains, it pours, right?

    ReplyDelete