That same topic has actually been on my own mind but truth be told I'm just kinda bored this week. It's not that I'm not busy cause God knows I am, but the simple truth is I'm just in a ho-hum mood. Despite all that here's some of what I've been up to...
- 8 more lbs to win my weight loss contest...It's taking too long and I'm ready to have it over
- KJ has recovered from the croup
- C is over the ick
- Z never ventured over the edge into real illness
- There's no swine flu vac here and the news reports something like 12% absentee rates, that's a lot of sick kids
- I'm working a Richmond Boxer Rescue Party tomorrow...Cotton gets to go too since Ring Dog Rescue is participating
- Today is the boy's birthday! He's 9 and I'm still choking every time I say that.
- Layla is still limping so she'll need to see the vet
- The letter P is not working well at all on my laptop creating many many typos
- I finally read Marley & Me...Damn I cried.
- I need to pay bills.
- I need to rake leaves.
- I need, I need, I need...
I think I'll go out and find some excitement.