Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah. Blah, Blah Blah, Blah.

So I've been politely thumped for failing you all in my duties. One of my friends at work is a faithful reader (you know you can't actually work all day) and is disappointed in me for letting her down. ;)-


That same topic has actually been on my own mind but truth be told I'm just kinda bored this week. It's not that I'm not busy cause God knows I am, but the simple truth is I'm just in a ho-hum mood. Despite all that here's some of what I've been up to...
  • 8 more lbs to win my weight loss contest...It's taking too long and I'm ready to have it over
  • KJ has recovered from the croup
  • C is over the ick
  • Z never ventured over the edge into real illness
  • There's no swine flu vac here and the news reports something like 12% absentee rates, that's a lot of sick kids
  • I'm working a Richmond Boxer Rescue Party tomorrow...Cotton gets to go too since Ring Dog Rescue is participating
  • Today is the boy's birthday! He's 9 and I'm still choking every time I say that.
  • Layla is still limping so she'll need to see the vet
  • The letter P is not working well at all on my laptop creating many many typos
  • I finally read Marley & Me...Damn I cried.
  • I need to pay bills.
  • I need to rake leaves.
  • I need, I need, I need...

I think I'll go out and find some excitement.

4 comments:

  1. I read Marley & Me a year or two ago and the entire time I thought, "my lab is ten times worse." Then I got to the end, and I was angry with the parents for leaving him in a kennel...again...knowing what would happen. No desire to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excitement is always good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely refuse to see Marley and Me. I can't imagine enjoying a movie where I know the end is going to depress me for days after...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The movie Marley & Me made me cry. ME! Dawg! Cry! Never happens. I was a mess in the theater.

    ReplyDelete