- Cotton peed on a chair this morning.
- The boy claimed he was too sick for school. No fever so I sent him. Drugged for the cough...Which resulted in a call less than 2 hrs after start time to get him home.
- I called the Dr and actually got an appointment, but they were so far behind we still waited 2 1/2 hours to see the doc...who told me what I knew. Boy has croup. Keep up the nebulizer. Wait it out...and miss out on the free swine flu vacs being given through the school because the doctor's have none. He's high-risk, but won't likely get one due to the croup.
- Z went to the Pumpkin patch...but also the haunted house there. And some asshole child told her the "Bloody Mary" story. She won't go into any room alone now.
- Piggy is limping. She hurt herself playing soccer with me. It's an "old sports injury" so I'm playing the waiting game there too.
Good news? C feels better & Cotton and Sprout fell in love tonight...They zoomed through the yard at top-speed, repeatedly, like crack-heads. All I could do was stand still and watch lest I be taken out...I think only the Bully Moms/Dads really know what zooming is...He'll meet Piggy when her limp is better.