Dawg awarded me with this Honest Scrap Award. I like it and will display it proudly. Thanks! I love Dawg's other awardees and am going to pick mo' different folks...
There are three rules for this award:First, link back to the person who gave you the award (see above) then give the award to 10 other bloggers...
- Kat - cause she is an "educator" of the hubby aka a total feminist
- Calsidyrose - Who's saved more dogs than we can count and featured Riggo for me
- Nina - The coolest Grandma Evah!
- Erin - Her dogs do cool shit...
- Dog Rescuer Who busts her ass, educates the public, cares for parents and more
- Rocket - cause she is just freakin awesome and has mad skillz
- Zip & Tizzy's Mom - cause I SOOOOO relate and she keeps me laughing
- Vodka Mom - I just love Bitchy & Sassy
- Jess - I so want to get down and party with the crew one day
- Squirty - Cause she rocks, we volunteer w/ the same group and are mtg for coffee, Yay me
Third, list 10 honest things about yourself.
- I tend to be pretty pragmatic and hate having to discuss feelings and emotions
- While I have great organizational skills I can NEVER find my keys, phone debit card...
- While I follow an "early" schedule for my kids I'd rather stay up late and sleep in every day
- My chest-size is great now, but gets a lot less attention now
- I'll always be competitive and sometimes a cold bitch but still a good person
- When I get on Facebook, I will get nothing else accomplished...it's like crack
- Life is full of choices and you always have one
- I love the city but live in the county for the kids
- Flirting is one of my favorite hobbies
- I'm working on going back to school