Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Meme...

I picked up this meme over at Sassy's place, she rocks... you should check her out. Its a 20 question meme and since I'm overworked today but in need of a break this will have to do.

1. I really don't think I can manage_____ today. to get us back on the "fall schedule" around here beofre school starts
2. I had ____ for breakfast this morning. coffee w/ milk and a decongestant
3. Share some good news. Sammy, my foster, is coming home today and Georgie is staying for sleepover #3 at my parents
4. What was the last movie you saw and what did you think of it? Pulp Fiction on DVR...I don't really do movies cause I can't sit still that long unless I'm sick or have had surgery
5. If you had to, could you do a commentary for a sporting event? It would have to be my son's. Just found out he will be a "lineman" this year doing lots of tackling
6. What makes you feel better when you're sick? Whining and Diet Coke on ice...don't really do soda though either
7. What do you listen to in the car? mostly NPR or incessant children
8. What are the last 5 foods you ate? quiche, mac & cheese, potato chips, a brownie and tricuits...diet is bad this week. :(
9. Who was your first prom date? A freind named Derek. He was later murdered.
10. What was your first grade teacher's name? No idea, but I remember her shutting me in the closet
11. How many weddings have you been in? Only one, mine. It ended in divorce
12. Who is on your "list"? not sure which "list" you would be referring to here...
13. I love you more than ____...Sprout if you really are super awesome
14. Oranges or grapefruits? Orange
15. What is your earliest memories of first grade? waiting to see what we'd be doing
16. Would you ever choose money over love? I thought I'd try it once but quickly decided no amount of money is worth it
17. Name 4 people who email you regularly: My rescue peeps, My fam and co-workers
18. What were your favorite books as a child? Cinnabar the One O-Clock Fax, Pippy Longstocking, Shel Silverstein books and Dr Suess
19. Have you even been given an enagagement ring? More than twice.
20. Never in my life (have I) been arrested

No comments:

Post a Comment