Friday, June 26, 2009

Intrigue...

I haven't posted much here this week. I'd like to tell you I've been far too busy but I think that's called lying...I did get the air conditioning repaired (TG!) and I hit up a cook-out and an outdoor concert. It's been quiet otherwise but only on the outside.

Inside there's a lot of swirl and desire for major life changes. I'm trying to sit with it and figure it all out. Usually I simply act out impulsively but I did manage to NOT give away the couch this week. Sounds crazy yes but I've been toying with that idea for months and got the urge this week to just do it...so while it's not out of the blue it does sound crazy here...I'll come back with some sanity and pics from the Botanical Gardens I visited this week soon.

On to other topics...If you are not familiar with the House of Sass I do think you should stop by. She is a divorcee with her own sexy man, moving in her ex-husband as a roommate, whose girlfriend is dealing with it. It's kinda like a car wreck where rubber-necking is required...I hope it's not a wreck though. I myself have turned this very same idea over in my head many times. I am hopeful for her. And I can't wait to see how it all turns out. http://ms-sassy-pants.blogspot.com/2009/06/benefits-of-male-roommate.html

But none of it worries me too much...Seems the swirl is catching as a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment