I love my Cherry Tree that booms outside the kitchen window...
The sun finally came out today after at least 5 days of cold rain. The kids loved it and while it was only in the 60's I was constantly after them for having water balloons and the like.
I had a heart-to-heart with Z too, covering some very important points:
- If we are all home and in the house, you are never alone. I promise.
- I get that the boneheads scared you, but we don't have any here and frankly I'm tired of hearing about them.
- Mommy is sick and tired of the tantrums that come along with your new fear.
- If you throw a tantrum you will go in timeout and still have to do whatever it was you didn't want to do. Remember this...
- If you try to be so hard-headed and flippin stubborn you actually skip the potty you WILL be spanked. I promise.
- I love you. Now straighten up and fly right!