Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Musing over 2008

I've made it a point to try new things every year and some years I have long list. This year has flown by so quickly I've had a harder time recalling everything. One thing I've found over time is that I find more and more things I like, continually learn and have a great time doing so. One of the challenges this presents is balance.

As a Mom of 3 working to support my family how do I balance it all out? Sometimes I've a bit envious of those with a passion. My sister loves and is great at photography. She enjoys it, manages a photo lab and takes lot of great pics when not working...Joslin, you should post some of the work you've done. I'm guessing what I have is a passion for learning and new things, but that doesn't ever bring true excellence.

As I reflect on 2008 I'd encourage you to do the same. If nothing else it will give you more to celebrate as you welcome in a new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment