01. Non-Jesus-related song? Frosty the Snowman
02. Jesus-related song? “What Child Is This?”
03. Santa-related song? Santa Claus is Coming
04. Fictional character? Snoopy.
05. Dinner’s main course? London Broil
06. Dinner’s dessert? Peanut Butter Balls
07. Scent Apples & Cinnamon
08. Animated movie? The oringal Grinch Who Stole Christmas
09. Non-animated movie? A Christmas Story
10. Personal memory? Bat Girl Underoos
11. Story/Fairy Tale? Twas the Night Before Christmas
This or That
12. Candy cane or peppermint patties? perppermint patties
13. Sugar or gingerbread cookies? Gingerbread
14. Tinsel or beaded strands? shiny beads
15. Multi-colored or same-colored lights? White
16. Flashing or still lights? slow "twinkling"
17. Wreaths or mistletoe/holly? Wreaths
18. Rudolph or Frosty? Frosty
19. Sledding or snowball fights? Sledding
20. Snow or ice/icicles? Snow
21. Snow hat or earmuffs? Hat
22. Getting or giving? Giving
23. Snow days or plow trucks? Um…snow days
24. Stockings or presents? Presents
25. Cookies & milk or letter to Santa? Chocolate and beer
26. Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Absolutely Christmas Day
27. Log Burning Channel or real thing? Real thing.
28. Cards or emails? Both.
29. Shoveling or cleaning off the car? cleaning off the car because I don't get enough to shovel
30. The Inn’s manger or the animals? Animals.
31. Mary & Joseph or The Wise Men? Wise Men
32. Hot cocoa or eggnog? Eggnog
33. Jack Frost or Little Drummer Boy? Jack Frost
Yay or.. Ugh
34. Holiday shopping? The Internet has made this a YAY
35. Icy roads? ugh.
36. Limited driving visibility? How could this be anything other than an ugh?
37. Christmas carolers? Ugh.
38. Mall Santas? Depends
39. Salvation Army Santas? Ugh
40. Blizzards? YAY!!!
41. 24/7 Holiday radio? Yay, for a day
42. Freezing cold? Ugh.
43. Setting up the tree? YAY!
44. Wrapping presents? Double Ugh
45. Visiting/seeing family? Yay
46. Ad-Lib on “Rudolph…” (like Monopoly!) Ugh. Obnoxious
47. Free mint red/white candy? Yay.
48. Belief in Santa Claus? YAY!
49. Chocolate countdown calendar? That would be an Advent calendar folks. And yay!
50. Peeking at your gifts? ugh.
51. Making out with Santa under the mistletoe? eww
52. Decorated houses? YAY.
53. Extreme decorated houses? yay.
54. White Christmas morning? Yay.
55. Searching for ornaments in the attic? I have no attic!
56. Santa knowing when you’re sleeping and awake? Yay - a weapon against the kids
Name That Tune
57. “Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling”? Sleigh Ride
8. “Good tidings for Christmas and a happy New Year.”? We Wish You A Merry Christmas.
59. “The lights are turned way down low”? Let It Snow!
60. “In the meadow we can build a snowman.”? Winter Wonderland
61. “Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh!”? Jingle Bells
62. “Remember, Christ, our Savior was born on Christmas Day.” God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
63. “Not only green when summer’s here, but also when ’tis cold and drear.”? Oh Christmas Tree
64. “And Heaven, and Heaven and nature sing.”? Joy To The World
65. “Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la.”? Deck The Halls
66. “Down through the chimney with lots of toys”? Up on the housetop
First Thing to come to Mind when you her...67. Snowflake! Get the sleds out!
68. Pinecones! Dot & Dandy
69. Elves! Mischief
70. Sleigh! Horse-Drawn on a Frosty night
71. Presents! The tree
72. Cookies! Yum!
73. Mistletoe! I remember kisses under that
74. Rudolph! Awful sound his nose made
75. Blizzard! YAY - SNOW DAY!!!!
77. Ice Skating! Let's Go!
78. Santa’s Lap! Cool
79. Black Friday! Ugh - I don't wanna go!
80. God’s Son! Rocks
81. Melting Snow! Messy.
82. Lumps of Coal! The lager is awful, but makes a great gift!
83. Nutcracker! Wish I could take the little ones
84. Ho Ho Ho! Santa's Coming
85. North Pole! Polar Bears
What’s a Winter Activity YOU Do…
86. …In the snow by yourself? Walk, listen and marvel
87. …Inside by yourself? Curl up int he dark with a hot drink, music and the tree
88. …In a public place (with/alone)? People watch
89. …With friends/family in the snow at home? Sledding
90. …With friends/family inside at home? Games
Grade/Rate Holiday Movies A - F
91. A Christmas Story. A+
92. How The Grinch Stole Christmas? A+
93. The Santa Clause? BC
94. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer? C
95. Frosty The Snowman? B
96. Home Alone. F.
97. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. C.
98. Elf. A
99. Miracle on 34th Street. B.
100. A Charlie Brown Christmas. A.
The ____ Present You’ve Received?
101. Most expensive? Diamond & Gold
102. Ugliest? Dont Know
103. Worthless? Shoe hanger for door
104. Most-wanted (personally)? A bike or stereo as a child
105. Most-wanted/popular (media frenzy)? I can’t think of one.
106. Unwanted? rather not say
107. Never-used? cake mix in a jar
108. Exchanged for something else? clothes
109. Biggest (size)? ???
110. Most meaningful? From my kids
Christmas at my house...
111. Tree is fake/real? Fake
112. Tree is under/above 4′? Over
113. Open presents Christmas Eve/Day? Day
114. House/entire yard is decorated? No
115. Amount of presents under the tree? something for everyone
116. Snowman is a male/female? both
117. Go for Santa/Jesus? both
118. Homemade/delivered/takeout Christmas dinner? Homemade.
119. Bedtime is before/after midnight? Normal for short people, Right around midnight for me
120. Wake-up is before/after 7am? 8ish
121. Go/don’t go to church on Christmas? Christmas Eve
122. Pray & sing Happy Birthday/do nothing before bed? Reading
123. Do shopping before/after Thanksgiving? After.
124. Low-key/over the top decorations (inside and out)? Low Key
Have You Ever?
125. Built a snowman? Yes
126. Heard Santa’s sleigh? Yes
127. Seen Santa & Rudolph in the sky? No
128. Sat on Santa’s lap? Yes
129. Shoveled the driveway/sidewalk? Yes
130. Made snow angels? Yes
131. Built a fort/igloo? Yes
132. Wrote a Christmas list? Yes
133. Wrote a letter to Santa? Yes
134. Left cookies/milk for Santa & reindeer? Yes
135. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes
136. Went caroling? Yes
137. Got hurt during the winter season? Yes
138. Gone ice skating/sledding? Yes.
139. Kissed under a mistletoe? Yes.
140. Experienced/saw a miracle happen? Yes
141. Get everything you wanted for Christmas? No
142. Cooked/baked? Yes
Complete The Line
143. “Jolly Old Saint Nicholas, lean your ___ this way.” ear
144. “And children listen to hear ___ bells in the snow.” sleigh
145. “And on every street ___ you’ll hear silver bells.” corner
146. “O night divine, O night when Christ was ___.” born
147. “All I want for Christmas is my ___ front teeth.” two
148. “It’s beginning to ___ a lot like Christmas.” look
149. “Round yon virgin ___ and child.” mother
150. “Sing praises to our Heavenly ____.” father?
151. Color of Rudolph’s nose? Red.
152. Jesus’ Virgin Mother? Mary.
153. What made Frosty come to life? Old Silk Hat.
154. Two main colors of Christmas? red and green, but I like red and white or silver & red
155. Does Mrs. Claus have a first name? Yes
156. Where does Santa live? North Pole
157. True love gave what on the second day of Christmas? 2 turtle doves
158. What kind of nuts are roasting on an open fire? Chestnuts
Make Up Your Own Christmas Tale
159. Once upon a time, there was a: sweet and funny family
160. Who couldn’t stop: eating candy canes off the tree
161. After a while, they fell asleep next to a: pile of warm, furry dogs
162. When they woke, there was: new canes on the tree
163. Thanks to them, Christmas: feels wonderful every year
How Does He Do It?
162. Get down the chimney? magic.
163. Deliver presents all over the world? Magic
164. Get so fat and still act so jolly? He loves to eat
165. Recruit reindeer for sleigh-pulling lessons? It's an honor to be chosen
166. Provide compensation for elves making toys? Dude, it's what they live for
167. Stay unseen from the rest of the world? magic, duh
Would It Still Be Christmas Without…
168. Candy canes? yes
169. Snow? yes
170. Stores opening at 5am? heck yes
171. Winter vacation? yes, but not the same
172. Visiting family & friends? No
173. Fake Santas? yes
174. Christmas trees? No
175. New holiday movies? Yes
176. Getting holiday greeting cards/email? yes
177. Holiday tunes? yes
Share Your Stories in 1 Sentence
178. The best Christmas you’ve had.was when each child was old enough to truly enjoy it
179. The most upsetting Christmas you’ve had? The first year that my family was at odds.
180. One hilarious Christmas blooper? Kitty in the Barbie Box
True Or False181.
You prefer to stay inside where it’s warm? true
182. You’ve given something (or $) to charity? true
183. You spent more than what people spent on you? true sometimes
184. You like to take your time opening presents? true
185. The thing you want most this year costs $100+? false
186. You expect to get more than 10 presents this year? false
187. You’re a Scrooge/Grinch? false
188. Christmas = snow? false.
189. You know the lyrics to more than 25 Christmas songs? True
190. Three best things about Christmas? Vacation, Family & Friends, Good Food
191. Worst Christmas song? Jingle Bells
192. If you were a Christmas character, who would you be? Snoopy?
193. What type of decoration should stop being made? Fiberglass Angel Hair
194. Tastiest holiday treat? Peanut butter balls
195. Favorite pop culture/stereotypical Christmas icon (noun)? The leg lamp!
196. Know how to make cookies/brownies/cake from scratch? Yep
197. Ever cut your mouth on a candy cane/candy? yes
198. What other culture would you like to experience Christmas with? ?
199. What kind of pattern/pictures do you like on your wrapping paper? classy
200. Will you make a Christmas picture for your blog/website/profile? Probably not, but maybe the one I have up now counts