Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kick Back, Life is Good.

Work is cool. I'm enjoying my 1st project as the PM but I have to remember to keep plugging away. It's like any thing you do for the 1st time...There's a bunch of stuff to find out and get comfortable with and as soon as you get there you have to move on to the next step you've never done before. Whew, it does make me tired by the end of the day. :)

I'm working from home more too which I truly enjoy. The funny thing is that I sit in one spot even more when working at home and so feel compelled to get moving once I'm done for the day...The other day I had to get moving so I raked the rest of the leaves, vacuumed and mopped the floors. Guess it's good for the fam too.

The kids are loving daylight savings and I'm trying to get myself to bed earlier so we can all have more evening time to enjoy. Last night we tackled homework and then KJ went out to bike, Rollerblade and "hang with the boys" for about an hour. We all piled into my bed to read his "take-home" book and I fell right to sleep with them after...Only to wake up several times and push each child to the edge of the bed. They both are great snugglers, but that can be a bit of a pain when I'm sleeping between them. LOL :)

Today I go to the dentist. :( I have a 20 yr old white filling in a front tooth starting to discolor and break down. You have no idea how disappointed I was to hear that even though I had no cavities at my check up I still had to come back for a filling. Man that sucks.

But life is good and my roofer comes tomorrow. I hope yours is good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment