Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fun Times


The rest of the holidays were great. With the kids going in so many directions I actually got each of them to myself for a whole day and a night. I know it doesn't sound like much, but with 3 kids and such a variety of ages that can sometimes be a feat. They were all so good and we had the best times together. Last night was the first night in a week I had all 3 home at once and boy could I tell. The bickering and competition for attention was fierce. But we all had a good night and went to bed on time...Now if KJ had only gone to sleep before 11 that would have been great.
Here are some of the pics we took. Not many, but that's ok. It sure if cold here today! Windy and only 35 degrees. Yikes! It wouldn't be as bad if it hadn't been in the 50's and 60's this weekend. I have many blooming dandelions in the front yard. ha ha

I tried the new product Color Oops in my hair to get all the black dye out. Any of you who've ever ventured down that road know that once you go black, you can't really go back! It did a good job removing the old dyes I've used and my hair is in good condition. It does require more patience than dying but I didn't miss the stick or burning scalp. I'd give it a thumbs up.







If you don't get the pics below go back and read a few messages (particularly the one about the possum!) Happy New Year!










No comments:

Post a Comment