- My friends and I set 1/15 as our quit date (smoking.) We'll see how that goes.
- I joined in the Biggest Loser competition locally through the YMCA. There are 5 folks on the team so I should truly have the motivation to get my butt back in the gym.
- C was assigned a 2 page research paper on a country she knows nothing about and was actually working at the kitchen table on research.
- KJ found his lost book bag this morning which was awesome because we had no idea where it went over the holidays
- He was pissed that the teacher said no more Capri Sun/juice for snacks - water only
- Z brought home her Xmas present for me and proudly presented it
- She decided she had homework too since her older siblings were working away.
- We had homemade Chinese food for dinner courtesy of Miss J,
- And everyone went to bed on time...
It's funny how we got up early and raring to go yesterday, but today I was a full hour later than planned leaving the house...And the big dog was hell bent on getting out the door to go with me. I sure am glad tomorrow's Friday. (smile)