Sunday, December 23, 2007

And today we pay the price...

I opened my big fat mouth after taking the kids to BK for dinner and said we could have a movie night, not realizing it was already 8.30 pm. We watched a Christmas movie and I fell asleep on the couch. KJ woke me up complaining that I was talking in my sleep too loudly and when I looked at the clock I saw it was 1.30 am and he was still wide awake. Not good for business. There was no chance of making church this morning and he's behaved so badly he got sent for a nap by 10 am. I hate it when that happens. Z and C and good an quietly watching another movie this am.
I still have more baking to do and a party tonight. I hope KJ will indeed take a nap so he'll be fit for consumption later. Otherwise he'll miss the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment