Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We've made the shift...


We're back to our fall schedule. By 630 last night I had permed Z's hair, bathed her, cooked dinner, run the dishwasher, swept, picked up and sat down to a meal with the kids. After that I dyed my hair, got KJ clean went through the mail and read several stories for bed time. I sat down and managed to visit uninterrupted with Chantal for a good 30 minutes.


It was a good night, but we are back to being busy. I have back to school night and senior parent meeting for 2 of 3 kids tonight so Dad will thankfully be on football duty as he is every Tuesday. I'm in class three days this week too learning about Risk Management and a Dr appt for the kids on Friday. Wish me luck as I dance through the schedule trying to to do too many things at once. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment