Friday, September 28, 2007

How long will you live?


What a long, strange trip it's been...this week anyway. Everything seemed out of kilter and off schedule all week, including my mood. Then I looked up and saw the most beautiful moon last night. I don't know if it was a "full moon" but it's looked like it for the past 3 nights. I think it must have been last night.


Anyhoo, I'm feeling better and busy, busy all weekend. I plan to come back to work happy, relaxed and tired on Monday after a night on the town tonight, all day volunteer event Saturday, the evening with my kids; followed by church and a picnic on Sunday. I've managed to embrace the fall and opened the windows to let it all fly in. Now I can get ready for Halloween...


This is a cool little quiz. It adds and subtracts years based on your lifestyle...According to the PC I can keep right on in the same direction and live to 75. How old does it think you will be? http://www.poodwaddle.com/realage.swf


Have a great weekend! We'll chat next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment