You know how they tell you that you must have a responsible adult on hand after a surgery? I always figured it was because everyone deserves a maid and chauffeur after being sliced and diced but have come to realize I am wrong.
Trust me on this people. Get yourself an adult if you ever have to have surgery. You don't comprehend do you? I didn't either until I did these things...
- Crawled around on the floor hell-bent on fixing my Netflix connection...which I did accomplish
- Laid on the couch screaming at the children, "I don't care who does it! I just need HELP!"
- Laid crying on the couch when the children left with their Dad at nights (because I was unable to drive them to school, missed tucking them in and just generally wanted them home with me even though I couldn't really take care of them)
- Accidentally took an anti-nausea pill I got out for the puking dog (cause really, why wouldn't the dog start puking when I was on my own)
- Double dose on antibiotics because only one was for 2x a day and since I was "better" I quit writing down med times
- Got dizzy and found myself sitting in the shower (I then vowed to shower when folks were around)