Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hola Muchachas!

It's been ages...
  • Mom is recovering quite nicely from surgery
  • Dad is behaving well for everyone but feeling a bit bullied by his granddaughter
  • My grandson is turning into quite the chatter...He only yells at his toys or his Mommy though
  • His Mommy had a job interview and Lord, I hope she gets it
  • Dena has been MIA a bit as she runs trains to the beach under the cover of night
  • Oz is sadly still here. He had some great photos done and is starting to settle out of true puppy-hood
  • Teh boy is looking forward to basketball and I need to figure out when that starts
  • And the little girl is taking a season off
Me? I am absolutely drowning between work and running after everyone but hope to spend more time here over the holidays. Here's some of what has occupied me...That captioned photo was my contest entry. The dog actually found that prize walking our own James River.








1 comment:

  1. Loved the photos. That little grandson is growing sooo fast!

    I don't even want to know how "that" ended up at the river. :)

    ReplyDelete