Saturday, August 27, 2011

If you Could...


1)      live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I would live within one mile of a beach. I’d pick Anna Maria Island, The Keys, Sarasota, Pompano, Stuart or Fort Walton Florida…If compromise was needed I’d settle for somewhere between the Outer Banks of NC and NY but sand and ocean would be non-negotiable.

2) change anything about your body, what would it be?

It would be my weight. It’s always embarrassing to admit but I tend to hide behind my fat and get insecure when I get thin. I know how to lose weight and want to lose weight but the emotional issues seem to make it harder.

3) go to your perfect job, what would it be?

I would actually own several small business that should tie in nicely all together…I’m thinking small city with my own Nursery (offering landscape design and installation) with a real estate business on the side willing to help with staging and possibly home repairs.

4) change anything about your partner, what would it be?

I might get thumped for this one but I like most everything about her. Honestly? I’d make her better able to happily roll with the tides. Example? Her job requires travel and being on call with never any more than 2 hours notice. It’s stressful for her and she watches the boards they call folks from like a hawk you’ve never seen. One more? We are going on vacation in one week. I don’t have a budget or a single plan in place except where we will stay. That to me is adventure and totally the way to go…she may try to slit her wrist with a spoon before the week is over ;)

5) have dinner with a celebrity, who would you choose?

I am so never impressed by celebrity so this question is no good…

6) be invisible for a week, what would you do?

I’d be a creepy, stalker girl…I’d sit in on everything and everyone that has ever sparked my curiosity so I could see if it’s all the real deal.

7) tell someone the absolute truth what would you say?

I hated when my feelings were so hurt as a child and while I may have forgiven I can’t quite seem to forget.

8) have a talent that you don't have now, what would it be?

hmmm…I’m glad I like who I am enough to really stuggle with this one. I wish I was better at carving out time to be creative. I like painting and creating art but don’t think I’m very good. 

9) see someone who has died just for an hour, just to talk, who would you want to see?

I would really like to spend that time with my Grandmother. I miss her and still think of her daily. I keep reminders of her in my home and try to live up to the standards she taught me.   

10) be the opposite sex, who would you want to look like?

  AntonioBanderas?

11) pick the time of your death, when would you want it to be?

I’ll pick that time where I still have good quality of life but am teetering on the edge and go quietly in my sleep from a massive stroke .

13) pick an actress to play you in the movie of your life, who is closest to what you really look like and could play your personality well?

I am so not the movie know-it-all but I guess I’ll go with Ally Sheedy.

14) change your name to any other, what would it be?

Something more exotic…Kinda sexy...I really like Zoe until I met so many dogs with that name. so Perhaps I’ll stick with my middle name on this one: Veronica

Ok, your turn. Pick a question or two or three. Tell.

1 comment:

  1. A celebrity could be anyone with a known name really...so how about the president or John Grisham or Eminem?

    ReplyDelete