Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wow, it's weird...

This is the first time in probably 4 or 5 years I haven't had a foster. I'm taking a much needed break.

In the week I had Scout the kids let her out of the crate with Layla because they are such cute girls and we had a dog fight. There was lots of blood and no real damage, 2 kids in trouble and one embarrassed Mommy.

Scout got to be good friends with Roscoe from Day 1. She met and got along with Sprout and was going out with the boys...I was on the phone...She and Sprout hit the doorway at the same time and she jumped in his ass. For real, for real...No shit. And she wouldn't give.

So with tears I gave her back to her other foster mom saying with all on my plate I couldn't do it right now...Sprout needed some minor surgery and a drain in his neck. He's still on antibiotics. His drain is out and his stitches have healed well.

D is on and off the road constantly...School has started off well...Football for my kiddos is in full swing now...Work is busy and I'm pretty damn happy despite anything that might be viewed as a downer. Life is such a good thing. I'm glad I'm here to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment