Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Taking time to Breathe




Not sure if that is a question, a fact or just something I need to do...You can see Charlie Brown i doing jut that though on his Adventure Walk he took recently.









I've put my house on the market and exhausted myself trying to stage it in the fear that someone will come to see it before I make it pretty. Normally homes go quickly in my area but no calls yet. Hell, by the time I'm done I likely won't want to move.

And yes, I see the orbs in all my photos. I've cleaned the camera lense repeatedly but they do move and won't go away. Sheesh!


















And Charlie Brown is awesome but till up for adoption. Just one more sign of the times. Adoptions are very slow. He learned how to climb the chain link fence like a pro so I traded him for Scout - a petite pittie that loves all people but has been know to "eat" some dogs. he's in love with Roscoe and ok with Sprout. Her time with Miss Piggy will come slowly.

Football is in full swing too.

And work is slammed.

Between trying to sell the house, manage the kids, and the dogs, and work I may just collapse at any moment. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/17/2010

    Of course you're exhausted, that's a crazy amount of stuff going on. I hope life settles a bit for you soon.

    Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/19/2010

    Did you know that Spirits show up as orbs in pictures?

    Also, girrrrrl, I don't know how you do it all!

    ReplyDelete