Do it now...Demo-Dog is having their 3rd annual contest to give away $1000 to a Pit Bull Advocacy group and Ring Dog Rescue is in the running. You can vote every 12 hours daily.
Top Ten Resons why you should?
- They rescue pitties...Many of whom would be put to sleep otherwise.
- They take care of "permanant fosters" that will stay with the group the rest of their lives.
- I have fostered for them and will vouch for them...Cotton McLovin is one of their boys.
- They do courtesy listings for those who need help re-homing...They listed Riggo for me.
- They show up and help with the dog fighting busts...Volunteers. Giving their own time.
- They educate the public...Regularly.
- They help build runs for low-income families so their dogs don't live on a chain.
- They have an honest-to-goodness real-life trainer to help rehab those pups that need a little extra help.
- They are strictly non-profit and depend on donations and merchandise sales to do all of the above and...
- They ROCK!
Come on...My boys want you to!
Oh! And you can check out their site too. Just go here...http://ringdogrescue.org/index.php