Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random Ramble...

My new internet connection should be all set up tomorrow...Thank the gods because it seems to work best when the laptop is peched high on my knees as I steal a signal from a neighbor. Hence the reason for limited posting and comments...I'd catch up at work but I've been too busy. After a thorough game of ound the Mulberry Bush I think I've gotten my latest assignment settled and there is no lack of work to be done.

I've been treated to Z's web show (think iCarly) all night including a song about sharks with interpretive dance. And I've read aloud, when I could stop laughing enough to squeeze out the words, from the The Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Seriously people, even if you don't have kids grab a girlfriend, head to the bookstore and read it OUT LOUD...I laughed so hard I cried and couldn't breathe. I'm sure it would not have been nearly as much fun without my son but MY GOD! I tell you it is priceless...."I love how the pants look on my legs. Everyone will be so jealous that I have my own pair of pants!"

Meanwhile no apps on Cotton but my sis and her dog are coming to meet him Friday...Cross your fingers for him. I wanted him to have found his new fam for the holidays. I'll be sitting a foster over the TG Holiday too so no travel for me. And I've got to get my shit together if I'm to go to school in January...procrastination is a skill, right? My BIL's surgery for his skin cancer went well today...They got it all and joked about his bandages looking like a fried egg or a tiny yamulke via test. All is well and busy on the Stud Farm...The holidays are around the corner and while I'm not excited about them the children always help with that. Are you getting ready yet? What are your plans.

4 comments:

  1. ooooh...your blog is so pretty :)
    I was at the bookstore picking up Under the Dome, and I saw the Diary of a Wimpy Kid and camethisclose to picking it up--I really wish I had've based on your review!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everysingletime we go to the Bookstore, OAO insists on visiting the children's section (she's a former Children's Educator). I have been introduced to a whole new world of Literature because of her.

    Great post, LG!

    Btw, I don't know that I've told you enough how special you are because of what you do for the Pups.

    You are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME new blog! I have my fingers and toes x'ed for Cotton!

    and thanks for the spot up top for Destra! she sends lots of kisses!

    ReplyDelete