- My blind old man foster Ray-Ray is now neutered and still doing fine.
- I picked up Cotton McLovin as a foster and he is the sweetest little pittie boy evah! He was a stray scheduled to be put down. Loves the kids, doesn't mind the cats and desperately wants to be friends with my dogs. He's healthy and house trained. Not dominant. What a plus!
- I'm in a class this week which is proving a real challenge. I love that.
- I found out I passed the Praxis 2 exam and can enroll in school in January.
- Football continues. We're not winning a bunch but everyone is in good spirits and learning.
- Bad news there is 3 confirmed flu cases on the team. Good news is it isn't us.
- Z continues to love kindergarten but the schedule is still kicking her little butt.
- The eldest is now single and still has car drama and has to re-learn how to clean her room.
- J is moving out on Saturday so everyone is busy getting ready for that.
And despite all that I will make some time for a Happy Hour tonight. There is a bunch of stuff in that list worth celebrating.
P.S. I understand the name Cotton McLoving comes from the SuperBad movie...Someone tell me about this character as I've not seen it. Thanks!