Grace: elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action. moral strength.
There is no perfect balance because life is fluid act. You can judge less, extend more grace, build agility and adaptability and you can adjust...Living with Grace sounds cool, healthy and pleasing to me.
You know, it seems like I know an awful lot of folks hitting a rough spot right now. (Funny how it always works that way.) So whether it's love, health or money (those are usually the important ones, right?) check out my list...I don't do them all the time. I don't always do them great. But, I try. And, it does help. Maybe you need a little help too?
- Remember to Breathe. Deeply.
- List & Prioritize, then make active choices on how you spend your time
- Ask: By saying "yes," What are you saying "no" to?
- Pay attention...Don't multi-task on the important stuff
- Take time to recharge and recover
- Observe the world around you
- Enjoy quiet time
- Sleep at least 5 hrs a night
Know you always have a choice...You may not always like the options but you ALWAYS have choices.