Tuesday, September 1, 2009

And that Jamboree?

Boys got skunked the 1st game, won the second and my man has been promoted to starting center...He's got his "count" down and can snap the ball best. So now they have him down to play offensive tackle, offensive guard, defensive left corner and center. I have so got to learn the football details and think my education is coming.

And we bought a cup yesterday. His first one. Poor guy was out shopping with 2 moms and 4 girls and we had to debate the merits of which to get. Size was a huge concern for me. I'd hate to get the wrong one, but I learned they are all sized based on weight...I tried very hard NOT to laugh last night when he tried it on and paraded around in his compression shorts "getting used to it."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/01/2009

    LOL nice. That is awesome for him on the positions! That would be so much fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait .. lemme get this right .. you're a lesbian who doesn't know football lingo???
    What planet are you from?! LOL

    ReplyDelete