Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hmmm, Is that 80 you say?

80 is just a number right? It's low compared to my fever but it's powerful though... It prompted me to update the look of my blog...Despite the snowy pics dating all the way back to Monday it's going to reach 80 degrees here this weekend. No wonder we're sick, but hell, I'll take it.

And insanity reigns supreme here...I agreed to take in 5 puppies for 2 weeks until they can go to their new homes. They are 7 weeks old and their foster Mom ended up in the hospital today. I asked the fam what they thought and my son groaned and then said "Moooooom, I thought we were taking a break!" J pointed out I could say no. My son, 8 and wise beyond his years, looked her squarely in the eye and said, "Janice, you know she already said yes! It's too late!" My boy knows his Momma. And so Dawg, I think I'll have to tell you to keep all your laundry at your house...We'll have our own pile here. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment