Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh, yeah...

I forgot...Been doing that all day! The heat pump fols came out on Friday. I agreed to sign up for regular cleanings knowing I need them and that it would get me a discount on repairs this visit...I will have my 10 yr anniversary in this house next month...I've taken to doing a "project list" every year with all the things I need and want to do and posting it on the fridge. I love the satisfaction of checking the items off...and get the heat pump serviced WAS on the 2008 list. But it never got done. And I'm ashamed to say, but admit with head hung low, I have never, ever, ever had it done. Not in 10 years. I know better. I vow to do better and count my blessing that only the fan moter was burned out....and now, the house is warmer. I can hear the system more clearly. I can actually feel air moving in the house. Yep, Ill keep it serviced from now on.