Wednesday, December 17, 2008

No Questions, eh? Care to expand your family?





Well I guess all my readers either know me so well they have no questions, or they just can't seem to come up with any. lol We picked up Frodo the foster dog today. He seems very nice and I have hopes that once I'm ready to introduce him to my pups he'll do ok, though of course I'd prefer he find a home ASAP. :)
He reminds me in a few small ways of my sister's dog Sammy so far...He's listed on Petfinder for any lucky family looking to adopt:

Frodo was rescued in North Carolina during freezing cold weather dropping into the teens. His humans moved away and instead of taking him with them, they left him chained to the side of the house with no shelter, food, or water. He is now in a wonderful, TEMPORARY foster home, and needs somewhere to go ASAP as she already has so many to care for, but could not leave him outside to freeze. We are guessing him to be lab/Boston terrier mix or possibly pit/boxer mix. He is a fence climber, so will need a very secure fence, preferably a 6 foot privacy fence! Frodo is very good natured, approx. 60 lbs and approximately 1 1/2 years old. He's been wormed and is UTD on his shots. He's good with kids and other dogs! He has been neutered, microchipped and is crate trained. If you are able to adopt this sweet guy, please contact Kathryn, at (205) 567-1404, email loveablackdog@gmail.com. . Adoption application, vet reference, home visit and adoption donation apply on adoptions. You can see him online at http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12514082

1 comment:

  1. I love that face!!! He does look a little bit like a Boston with his markings. Good Luck with!!!

    ReplyDelete