Friday, December 19, 2008

My First 3 questions...

Question 1.Will you watch horror movies, in the dark, by yourself? I will. Horror movies are rarely my fist choice but I really like those that mess with your head rather than just all blood and guts. I love the Saw movies and my teen gets all the credit for sucking me into those!

Question 2.Whats your best and worst physical trait? I hear all the time that my eyes are the best. I agree. I think my worst trait is my struggle with weight. Women tell you all the time, but you don't really ever know until you go through it...babies change you. With my first I lost all the weight, but the boobs and hips were never the same and it got harder each time. I've dropped about 15lbs in the past 3 months and hope to not only keep it off but continue down the path. I think I'm the only one bothered about but if I didn't like to eat I'd probably be a great anorexic...Not a terribly funny joke but I never believe I look thin enough.

Question 3.Do you remember your dreams? I do, and I love my dreams. When I'm waking in the morning and am in the middle of a good one I can hang around in that sub-conscious state for a long time watching all that unfolds before my eyes. I always remember my dreams and am grateful for the escape. I feel kinda bad for folks that don't get to experience that.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/23/2008

    Horror movies! The Halloween ones with Jamie Lee Curtis and Sci-Fi Horror movies Alien with Sigourney Weaver and Event Horizon. In the dark by myself? Yes, makes it even scarier.

    ReplyDelete