Friday, December 26, 2008

Fun with the fam...

Here are a few Xmas morning pics. Every male in the family wanted "Dad" to cook and since he was coming to be with the kids anyway I went ahead and asked. He made fried potatoes, apples, eggs, bacon, and sausage with biscuits. Very southern and enjoyed by all. I know many folks find it freakish that we get along so well, but it's all for the kids benefit so why not? Some years I have felt bullied into it by my Dad, but this year since KJ asked I found I didn't mind as much.




Sprout chewed apart his stocking to get his bone out because no one was helping him. He was a very happy boy but I'm afraid he's sick today and will have to go to the vet.






We all had a great Xmas and hope you did as well. Santa brought the family a wii and I have plans to play it tonight since I'm "child-free." The little ones went w/ Dad and I had my oldest, my niece and my nephew. We put in a full morning of shopping today and I am worn out.


We made it just in time to see Santa on Christmas Eve! We went to the new Bass Pro Shop here and it was like a whole 'nother world! they have a waterfall and giant fish in a tank in it below as well as a"cave" and a stream running through the middle of the store. They had free shooting games all over the joint and places for the little ones to color. KJ read his list to Santa and Z just grinned and hugges as tight as she could. She was speechless, but oh soooo happy to see and hug him. KJ's 4th item on his list was snow...It's supposed to be 70 here on Sunday!





























For volunteerism this year I took them to the SPCA to make "cookies" for the dogs that don't have a family yet. They loved it and each wrapped present for a kitty too!



































And today I got a new doo. It's still getting longer in the front so I went witha stacked/spiky look in the back. Whatcha think?And the puppies started walking for real, for real! Their little teeth have come through too. It's amazing to see how much they changes every day!



Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment