Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lessons for Perfectionists...

You ever have a vision of perfection in your head? And as you move towards making it reality you watch it all slip softly away through your fingers? You want to know how to get rid of a perfectionist? Um, yeah. I have the answer.
  1. Bring them to my house
  2. Convince them to weed the flower beds

One of 2 things will happen:

  1. They will go completely OCD on your ass from all the grass growing
  2. Or you will find them, a huddled mass, explaining how freakin' stupid flowers are and how the whole damn mess should just be scrapped

I got free mulch a couple of years ago at the dump. What could be better than free right? Unless they paid me to take it away. Yet, I'm still pulling out horrible thorny weeds that now arise like the hounds of hell every summer. And poison ivy too.

It was hot today. At one point sweat actually dripped into my eye...Good thing I have that delicious pool to soak in! And it's supposed to be in the 60's tonight! Hell yeah! I turned off the AC, Opened the windows and it's only 80 in here now....Layla is worried though. She's having to work overtime to keep us all "protected" from the big bad crickets she hears and they occasional kitty opening a random door.

Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/08/2008

    Aways buy prescreened/sterile mulch and soil. The cheap/free stuff is full of weeds.

    ReplyDelete