Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Visiting Spandex

No, sorry I can't meet you today. I'm in Spandex.
Where?
Spandex. I won't be able to make it.

I was thinking about my choice in clothing as I walked my dogs and my jean shorts were constantly slipping down...Until they stopped because it was so freaking hot out! I thought I should have worn spandex...Then I'd be comfortable. But people would see me.

It's easy for the brain to wander as you walk through nature with 2 dogs behaving beautifully (Kudos to the Gentle Leader creator!) I was thinking of how wonderful it is to work for a company that allows me the flexibility to work from home when I don't have a bajillion meetings to attend and how wonderful it is to NOT get dressed on those days.

So...Sorry. I can't meet you for Happy Hour after work...I live across town and will only commute as far as Spandex today.

No comments:

Post a Comment