Friday, July 4, 2008

Sweet Vacation...

Music to my ears! I haven't done much but have soooo enjoyed my time off. Some of the stuff I did included:
  • Cleaning house while KJ was in summer school
  • Swimming thereafter
  • Going to the beach - and getting stung by jellyfish
  • Weeding the flower garden and ripping out the poison ivy (I believe) I got from Nina last year. :)
  • Cleaning out my parents porch for them and realizing they need more help
  • Watching the fam in the 4th of July parade
  • Cooking out
  • Sharing Chantal's birthday with friends and loved one - Yep, I had her on the 4th!
  • And later we'll hit the pool and watch the fireworks.

I got some pics, like of the jellyfish and painted faces but am too busy enjoying the time to post them yet. ;)

I hope you all have a wonderful Independence Day filled with laughter, family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment