Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I remember this...


When going through my divorce and pursuing a new twist on life I wrote up my own personal mission. I came across it today and realized I haven't seen it for quite some time. Do you have one? Here's mine...


  • I will evaluate options. Stand on my decisions & Rejoice in all Life has to Offer.

  • I will Listen more and better while Encouraging my Children to Grow and Develop into Wonderful People.

  • I will Love and Support them While helping them Learn and Live Life to the Fullest.

  • I will Find Time for and Cherish Quiet Moments.

  • I will Complete Goals/Tasks Bravely.

  • I will Develop a Closer Relationship with God and his World.

  • I will Seek Peace and Love in all I do.

  • I will Keep in Touch and Truly Connect with my best Friends.

  • I will Laugh Daily.

  • I will experience Joy in Nature.

  • I will choose Happiness Daily.

  • I will do unto others as they would have me do unto them.

  • I will Forgive...even when I can not Forget.

  • I will Make It.

I'm doing better with some points than others. But at least I recognize that and can work to improve. I hope you are living the life you want too. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment