When going through my divorce and pursuing a new twist on life I wrote up my own personal mission. I came across it today and realized I haven't seen it for quite some time. Do you have one? Here's mine...
- I will evaluate options. Stand on my decisions & Rejoice in all Life has to Offer.
- I will Listen more and better while Encouraging my Children to Grow and Develop into Wonderful People.
- I will Love and Support them While helping them Learn and Live Life to the Fullest.
- I will Find Time for and Cherish Quiet Moments.
- I will Complete Goals/Tasks Bravely.
- I will Develop a Closer Relationship with God and his World.
- I will Seek Peace and Love in all I do.
- I will Keep in Touch and Truly Connect with my best Friends.
- I will Laugh Daily.
- I will experience Joy in Nature.
- I will choose Happiness Daily.
- I will do unto others as they would have me do unto them.
- I will Forgive...even when I can not Forget.
- I will Make It.
I'm doing better with some points than others. But at least I recognize that and can work to improve. I hope you are living the life you want too. Hugs!