Wednesday, March 19, 2008

God is good all the time...

...and all the time God is good!

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

I went for allergy testing today and over 100 pricks later I am now only declared allergic to grass (yeah, all of 'em), oak trees, dust mites, penicillin and Novocain!!!!

NO FOOD ALLERGIES CAME BACK!...NOT EVEN PEPPER!!!
NO MOLD!
NO PETS!
NO MILDEW!
NO WEEDS!
NO OTHER TREES!

WHOO HOO!!!!

You know, I've been on allergy shots for 3 years. I always had doubts as I went faithfully to get 4 needles in my arm every week that it would ever make a real difference, but it has. The allergist recommended I keep my epi-pen for the life-threatening situations (the drugs), and get 1 shot once a week 'til achieving a maintenance dose and then 1 shot every 3 weeks...I'll still have allergy meds if I need them, but spending time outdoors this spring (my favorite season) should be more beautiful than it's been in years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment