Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What do I Love?

My family and friends
My Pets...KJ says they are people too

The Beach...any beach but especially Anna Maria Island and Corolla

Fresh hot coffee with fresh milk and the Sunday paper on the Deck

Having my little pool handy all summer
Cold Beer & Hammocks
Laughter with my children
Easter Brunch

A good book

Coming home to a clean house with a cool breeze and the windows wide open

Snow
Fresh Flowers on the table
Leaves falling in the fall

A bonfire

Grilling out with music in the background

Putting your feet in a cold stream on a summer's day

Quiet time in bed in the mornings with soft sheets

The way my kids greet me every afternoon

Celebrations

Chocolate cake with Chocolate frosting

Peanut Butter anything

A new haircut

Pedicures

Seeing my kids meet new challenges and succeed


...and I got a new pool today on Freecycle! Man I missed it!


What do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment