Monday, September 26, 2011

What's that thing you hate?

And by hate I mean abhor. The thing around the house you nevah-evah-ebah want to do. You'd rather be dipped in honey and stuck in the front yard butt-ass naked rather than complete.

For me it's putting away my clothes. Seriously. I will scrub toilets, re-org kids rooms while through every toy/game piece-by piece, crawl under the house, weed the flower beds for 3 days straight but I will never happily put away my clothes. Ever.

This is a problem as you try to teach your children to be neat. And when you undertake fall cleaning and that's the only thing left to do.

In my fantasy land my one true love will put away my clothes for me. And by put away I mean hang my shit up. I can handle the dresser.  If I had limited but awesome free fundage I'd skip the cook and maid and only have a washer woman.

I don't have a washer woman, no one wants to hang up my clothes and they wont even take pay for it at my house. Damn. I'm screwed.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/26/2011

    I'm pretty much over housework in general after being a SAHM for 8 years. However, my OCD cleanliness gets in the way of that so I have an immaculate house but I bitch and moan while I'm doing my weekly deep clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate with the putting clothes away issue. I don't mind doing laundry but I always just seem to live out of the laundry basket. Makes my sweeties crazy...but somehow she manages to stick around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with ya. I hate to put clothes away hate it!

    ReplyDelete