I got an award from my Domestic Goddess and want to share with you. I love awards! Who doesn't want a little positive affirmation? She rocks! Go check her out. :D
Here are the rules of this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
7 things about myself? New things you don't know? Oh, hell...you probably do know some
- I tend to be independent to a fault
- Impulsiveness has gotten me into plenty of trouble over the years
- If success does not come quickly I tend to lose interest and move on
- I'll never be needy or clingy but I can be jealous
- I love new adventures and challenges
- I do believe everyone's contribution makes a difference and we all have an obligation to contribute where we can
- I am learning that my perceptions are not everyone's reality
- At The Edge of The Ocean lives in South Africa and is doing awesome stuff for her family
- 7Senses is funny as hell and totally keeps me smiling
- Dog and Jeans is fan-tab-u-lous...got look at his Toyota stuff!
- This Life Is Mine - I heart Jess and all the fun she has.
- Dog Rescuer's Life and I just have waaay too much in common. lol
- Martini Cartwheels has a wicked sense of humor. Love It
- Vodkamom - Good stuff here. Hell, you know she's doing it right with over 1400 followers
- Keep Calm & Carry On features Jack. And the outdoors and practical stuff we all need. I could so sit and chat over coffee with her.
- Dogs Deserve Freedom has the best rants cause you know they're all logical and stuff. ;)
- And Ms. Moon at Bless our Hearts? She's a stone cold trip. Check her post Whip It Good.
- Just Enjoying Life? Oh yeah! She does a fine job of that.
- Back Where I Started - Yeah, we met in Blogland and found live in the same city. We volunteer for the same non-profits. She goes to school where I used to. What a cool way to find a friend.
- GR-E.G is a great texter! She and her gf are buying a home and the banter is worth a visit
- Hot Dads rocks people! Seriously, go visit this Dad who covers everything from hook-ups to the challenges single parents face.
- Our Crazy Life rescues kids instead of dogs...Mad props on that shit! Her cast changes since she is a foster parent and she is one person worth dropping in on
Now I'm certain I missed some folks. Doesn't that always happen? Funny thing is though that Bloggers do tend to travel in circles so I'm sure this will be spreading like wildfire. I look forward to reading YOUR lists!