- Happy hours make me happy
- Baby praying mantis caught, shown and retured to his spot in my yard
- Perfect bloodwork on Miss Piggy
- Winning a baseball game (and now we go to the playoffs)
- Hours in the pool (many, many)
- Chatting with good company
- Putting in more plants out front and spreading a truck-load of mulch
- Bills are paid
- I ate out with the kiddos
- Rain Barrell done
- Staying Up late and sleeping in...
All good stuff. But we need to slow down...Poor Z has been alseep for the last 4 hours. I think we wore her out. Good news is she should be rested in time for a couple hours on the playground during baseball practice!
Why oh why did I not become a teacher? I could so appreciate summers off!